We recognize our responsibility to not only be a good steward of the environment but to continue to remain sustainably sound. As part of this responsibility, we continually strive to improve the environmental quality of our manufacturing, compounding and distribution operations. Corporate sustainable development integrates economic progress, social development and environmental concerns with to ensure an eco-friendly quality of life for future generations.
Here is how we do our part
- Ensure our manufacturing, compounding and distribution operations are safe for our employees, consumers and the environment.
- Reduce or prevent the environmental impact of our products and their packaging regarding the design, manufacture, distribution and disposal.
- Support the sustainable use of resources and actively encourage reuse, recycling and composting.
- Meet or exceed the requirements of all environmental laws and regulations.
- Continually assess our environmental technology programs and monitor their progress.
- Provide our consumers, customers, employees, communities and public interest groups with relevant factual information about the environmental quality of McGuff’s procedures.
- Ensure every employee understands and is held accountable for incorporating environmental considerations in daily business activities.
- Recognize individual and team leadership efforts to improve environmental quality.
- Have operating policies, programs and resources in place to implement our environmental quality policies.