New and improved way to ensure safe and easy transmission of prescriptions and prescription information to McGuff Compounding Pharmacy!
At sign in, select how you would like the verification code sent to you: Email or Text (SMS) Message. Once you receive the code, submit it via the appropriate field and you are done! Very similar to how most banks require you to sign into an online account. Once logged in, you will be able to change or add your preferred phone number to message.
- No longer need to check for those pesky verification emails on every prescription. “Create New Rx” will no longer require you to “verify” the prescription by email. All prescriptions will now come straight to the pharmacy through a secure transmission. No more spam folder diving!
- Submitting new prescriptions will be much faster!
- Sleep peacefully at night knowing there is a higher level of security on your account!
How to manage:
- You can manage your verification code on your account information page.
- Change/add what phone number you would like the text (sms) message sent to.
- Adjusting the email address on the account would require a phone call to our customer service team.
This change was made to ensure compliance with State Boards of Pharmacy across multiple states.
If you have any questions please give us a call at 1-877-444-1133 or visit us at www.mcguffpharmacy.com.
If there are any commercial products you are having difficulty obtaining for your patients, please let us know as we have a full product offering.